Greetings from Medi Assist,
We have a premium vacancy for Asst.Manager - Client servicing at Chennai locations. Please refer below JD
- Planning and supervising changes and managing the daily operations of client service.
- Setting up and meeting performance goals and targets.
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry new developments, productions, and involvement in network
- Expanding business by offering other/newer services of MAHS.
- Recording statistics, performance levels and feedback of clients and preparing the reports.
- Methodical closure of any new account, re-organizing the SLAs of Existing accounts, Updating of SLAs,T&C, etc. to HO/IT
- Ensuring Hassle free delivery of agreed services to the corporate by effective coordination with the HO OPS Team.
- Client testimonials
- Ensuring MIS, Utilization Reports & other services for customer delight are delivered promptly to the customer
- Retention and renewal of contract
- Responsible to monitor key performance indicators
- Responsible for corrective and preventive action
- Corporate presentations.
- Retention of clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in end to end client servicing / managing key accounts.
- Should have been TL or Assistant Manager in current role.
- Should have handled a team.
- Experience in BPO/ IT/Insurance or CRM is preferred.
- Drive for results and decision Making skills
- Excellent communication, client service and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical and listening skills.
- Ability to develop and motivate staff.
- Great confidence and an excellent business sense.
- Should be able to set, satisfy, and exceed targets.
- Team Management.
- Notice period 15 Days to Immediate
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:K Vidyadhar Reddy
Contact Company:Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd