Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle day-to-day HR related activities to enhance and manage employee life cycle smoothly starting from onboarding to exit. Enhance employee experience during various touch points like Induction, confirmations, PMS, promotions, IJP/Transfers, R&R, resignations and exit process.
- Partner closely with business leaders (National/Branch Heads) to deliver high services on time and maintain a satisfaction quotient.
- Initiate and drive HR programs that enable build positive work environment and employee motivation through effective engagement activities
- Employee relations - connects, counseling, grievances, disciplinary actions
- Record, report and re-direct employee concerns and at times co-ordinate with reporting manager to gain detailed insights on the concerns and resolve amicably
- Driving PMS - Goal setting, bi-annual and annual review closures effectively
- Update the weekly/monthly MIS and take part in dashboard/review discussions
Identify and analyze gaps arising in the system and enable right discussion and decisions to resolve, eg. Resignations, Attrition, process gaps, retention efforts.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Employee Relations Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Employee Relations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd
Medi Assist is Indias largest Third Party Administrator (TPA) and the preferred Health and Wellness Partner for India’s most discerning corporates across the country.
Medi Assist offers health benefits administration services including cashless claims management, reimbursements, pharmacy benefits, planned hospitalization and also a host of outpatient services to corporates and individuals under the brand name of MediBuddy.
MediBuddy is our award-winning technology platform transforms the health insurance industry at the very core. MediBuddy, with its diverse offerings for various stakeholders of the health benefits industry, makes the process of discovering, accessing, utilizing and monitoring health benefits seamless, real-time and virtually paperless.
We are 5500+ MAvens in 18 states and more than 42 locations pan-India. Everything we have achieved is because of you, the MAven, who is working dedicatedly towards making our vision a reality!
Contact Company:Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd
Address:TOWER D 4TH FLOOR,,IBC KNOWLEDGE PARK,4/1 BANNERGH, ATTA ROAD,BANGALORE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India